Around The World In 80 Shaves!

September 26, 2010

It was my birthday recently and during the week I received a package in the post from my friend John in Ohio.
I could not believe my eyes when I opened it! :
An amazing selection of shaving items with an "around the world" theme and a fantastically sweet card!

Apologies for the poor quality photo, it contains:
Australia & New Zealand - Palmolive cream and shave stick 
France - L'Occtitane CADE soap
Germany - Wilkinson DoubleEdge blades 
Russia - Gillette 7 O'Clock blades (one of my favourites!)
India - Godrey soap
Egypt - Shark blades (another fav!)
America - Queen Charlotte Soaps Key Lime shaving soap.

I'm very excited to try the key lime soap as it's made by a BadgerandBlade member 'mretzloff' ( mretzloff on B&B ) and I've been reading really good reviews about it. Also it smells fantastic and contains tallow which pretty much guarantees I'll love it!

Ah... if only every day could be my birthday!




3 comments:

Janna said...

What a haul...that is awesome and Happy Birthday!!!

Bit2 said...

The question remains, Did you have a happy birthday?

Barber Eile's Blog said...

I had a wonderful birthday! I got a surprise visit from two of my friends and that was great as I thought I would be alone for it!

Post a Comment